Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Comments For Today



Today was a pretty good day i got a couple new followers and comments.
Thanks to all the people who commented me and gave me some good
feedback and Marissa for helping promote my blog big Thanks to
you it means alot. I also start school here in a few days so wish me luck
im at a new school once again. i been moving and moving and moving
its just the story of my life. But theres also a good side of it because i get
too meet new people and see new things soo its pretty cool. I also got
a new g-shock today which was pretty dope cause i love them. And
im finnally getting my MAC back tomorrow!! as i told you in the last comments
i left that i was gonna get it back soon and tomorrow i finnally do so
im pretty excited about that. soo i thinks that all for today god bless u all

Peace,

6 comments:

  1. dope blog man! and i wish you good luck on school haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog dope man, i like it alot.
    Check out mine its on hiphop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for promoting my blog. thats cool that you play basketball and piano. I actually made the 7th and 8th grade team when i was in 4th grade. u got 11 followers already! keep up the good work on ur blog. btw..do have a twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome...!;)
    and wow when you were in the fourth grade...
    You have to be amazing...
    I wish I could see you play sometime...
    And yeaaa I do...Twitter/matt1simmons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mybad I mean...
    Twitter.com/matt1_simmons...

    ReplyDelete